Find SAP PP Consultants Jobs
SAP PP Consultants
Sample SAP Production Planning Consultants job:
Skills: SAP PP (Production Planning) ABAP
Job Position ID: 2232
Pay Rate: 105,000
Permanent SAP PP consulting job for a client in St. Petersburg, Florida.
Client in St. Petersburg, FL. is seeking an SAP PP consultant with ABAP skills for a permanent position. US citizens and green card resources only. No third parties.
1. Candidate has participated in one or more SAP R/3 implementations while performing configuration in the IMG.
2. Comprehensive knowledge of SAP R/3 PP module, production order processing, BOM and routing configuration, and other production-related master data.
3. SAP APO experience is desirable, particularly with SNP, PPDS, and/or CIF configuration and maintenance.
4. Thorough understanding of MRP concepts, and various optimization techniques for PP. CPIM certification/training is desirable.
5. Solid understanding and experience in software systems development, including business requirements elicitation and documentation, business process modeling, and test case development and/or execution.
6. Willingness to learn and be trained to support other functional areas of SAP and/or other shop floor execution systems.
7. B.S. in engineering, operations, or Information Technology (IT).
8. The ideal candidate will also have experience as a Planner or Manager of a Planning department.
The successful candidate will become the in-house technical expert in Production Planning (PP), scheduling, and shop floor execution. S/he will be expected to be knowledgeable in MRP, supply chain optimization, production planning concepts, and will become the R/3 and APO systems functional expert in those areas. S/he will also have thorough knowledge of the R/3 PP area, experience in Production Planning Distributed Scheduling (PPDS) configuration, and CIF maintenance on the APO side. The candidate will be required to help implement changes to and maintain CTM's planning solution. A considerable amount of day-to-day interaction with the planning and scheduling department will be required to understand the business issues, and to provide technical training and support to business users.
To apply for this position, fill out the contact form with the SAP Job Posting ID